RV Services & Repair
Snow birds, seasonal, and year round RV owners love Kremer Services! Whether you enjoy camping with a pull behind, 5th wheel, mini, class C, class A gas, or a luxury diesel pusher, count on Kremer Services for important services to keep you on the road enjoying your RV. Our shop in Inver Grove Heights is designed with overhead doors and service bays to accommodate any size RV. We have the equipment to provide important suspension and tire services for all pull behinds and 5th wheels, as well as the necessary mechanical services for your mini, class C or Class A motorhome. We have specialized diesel technicians to work on that diesel pusher you love and treasure. We also have a body shop to repair and restore your RV to like new condition if you are involved in a minor or major accident. Most importantly, we have YEARS of EXPERIENCE serving big rigs! In addition, Kremer Services has been a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility since 2008! You can trust your RV to Kremer Services!
Here is just a partial list of our many RV services…….
Our RV services include:
- Engine diagnostics & repair on gas and diesel motorhomes
- Air ride, shocks, struts, & leaf spring suspensions
- Tire sales, mounting, and computer spin balancing
- Front end & rear end alignments featuring Hunter Alignment Equipment
- Repacking & replacement of wheel bearings
- Hydraulic, disc, air & electric Brakes
- Collision repair, frame straightening & painting
- We do not work on the cabin side of an RV (i.e. we do not work on appliances, LP systems, plumbing, interior cabinets, etc.)
* Due to ever changing models and limited parts availability, Kremer Services works on RV’s that are no more than 20 years old