More than just a ”pretty face”, a vehicle’s body and finish can improve its overall life and maintain its value. Kremer’s state-of-the-art body shop contains the latest in collision repair and painting equipment. Our 70-foot long Blowtherm “Spray and Bake” paint booth allows us to handle any size vehicle from small passenger cars to the largest of heavy-duty trucks and utility equipment. This new technology not only provides a superior finish, it also reduces painting and curing time by as much as 50% over conventional painting methods. The result is a satisfied customer. All in a day’s work.
Collision repair services offered through our body shop include:
- Frame and uni-body straightening utilizing Bee Line Frame Straightening systems.
- Collision repair.
- Aluminum repair.
- Fiberglass repair.
- PPG refinish systems.
- Computerized color analysis system.
- Computerized color retrieval system.
- Expert Pour paint pouring system.
- Two down draft paint booths by Blowtherm.
- I-CAR and ASE certified technicians.
- EPA licensed facility.
- PPG, DuPont & 3M paint products.
- We handle all insurance claims.
- Limited lifetime warranty.